Text Only: Yes | No

National Marine Fisheries Service, Alaska Regional Office

eFISH, eLandings and Subsistence Halibut Permits


Bristol Bay king crab. Photo: Gretchen Harrington, NOAA Fisheries.

IFQ Halibut/Sablefish and CDQ Halibut/guided Angler Fish

Fishermen offloading halibut in Sitka. Photo: Kurt Byers, ADF&G.
  • eLandings: Make landings for IFQ/CDQ halibut and sablefish
  • eFISH (NMFS web application): Check a vessel balance; report a landing (to be replaced by eLandings); print a receipt for a previous landing; make an ex-vessel volume and value report; renew an annual registered buyer permit; pay cost-recovery fees; pay observer program fees; view an IFQ landing ledger report; check a permit balance; view a registered buyer landing ledger report and a quota share holdings report; report a Guided Angler Fish (GAF) landing and check a GAF permit balance.
  • IFQ/CDQ Program Information

CDQ Groups, Amendment 80, AFA, and Rockfish Program Cooperatives

Kodiak harbor. Photo: NOAA Fisheries.
  • eFISH (NMFS web application): Check account balances, view ledger reports, and make inter-group transfers, pay rockfish cost recovery fees
  • eLandings: Submit landing and production data
  • eLogbooks: Instructions for using eLogbooks

More Information

Subsistence Halibut

Halibut on longline. Photo: John Hyde, ADF&G

Contact Information

Restricted Access Management Program
National Marine Fisheries Service
PO Box 21668
Juneau, AK 99802-1668
Phone: (907) 586-7474 or 586-7202 (option #2)
Phone: (800) 304-4846 (option #2)
Fax: (907) 586-7354
Email: RAM Program

← Restricted Access Management | IFQ