NOAA Fisheries Electronic Reporting
NOAA Fisheries NMFS Alaska Region's eFISH web application allows IFQ, BSAI Crab, Guided Angler Fishermen, Registered Buyers, Registered Crab Receivers, Federal Processing Permit Holders, Amendment 80 Cooperatives, CDQ Groups, and Rockfish Pilot Program Cooperatives to pay fees, check balances, make transfers, check landing ledgers, report landings, renew and print permits, and make ex-vessel volume and value reports.
eLandings and seaLandings
eLandings and seaLandings are components of the Interagency Electronic Reporting System (IERS) which is a collaborative program run by NOAA Fisheries' Alaska Regional Office, Alaska Department of Fish and Game, and the International Pacific Halibut Commission. The IERS provides the Alaska fishing industry with a consolidated electronic means of reporting production and landings of commercial fish and shellfish to multiple management agencies. Some of the benefits of the electronic reporting system include: improved data quality, automated processing of data, improved process for correcting or updating information, availability of more timely data for fishery managers, and reduction of duplicative reporting of similar information to multiple agencies.
Using the eLandings web-based application, processors report production and landings data. Once data are entered and submitted, users receive a printed production report, fish ticket, and/or an IFQ (individual fishing quota) report as a receipt.
OMB Control No. 0648-0515, Expiration Date: 11/30/2015
A stand-alone software package for clients with no web access, such as the at-sea fleet. This software facilitates submission of production and landing reports through email attachments.
- Download the seaLandings Software
- User's Manual
- To get a copy of the stand-alone software on CD contact Susan Hall at 907.586.7462 or by email at Susan.Hall@noaa.gov.
Reporting Resources, Code Sheets and Species Guides
- 50 CFR 679.5 Recordkeeping and Reporting
- ADF&G Commercial Fisheries eLandings
- Skate Identification Guide
- Black, Dusky, and Dark Rockfish Guide
- Fishery Management Boundaries: Alaska Department of Fish and Game Groundfish Statistical Areas, National Marine Fisheries Service Reporting Areas, and International Pacific Halibut Commission Regulatory Areas (online charts)
For more information about NMFS Alaska Region electronic reporting system, contact Susan Hall at 907.586.7462 or by email at Susan.Hall@noaa.gov.