Home | Restricted Access Management | Subsistence Halibut
Subsistence Halibut Registration Certificate (SHARC) Renewal
Before completing this form please note the following:
1) The NMFS may not conduct or sponsor this information request, and you are not required to respond to this information request, unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number;
2) This information is being used to implement the Alaska Subsistence Halibut Program;
3) Federal law and regulations require and authorize NMFS to manage subsistence halibut programs in Alaska;
4) Submission of this information is mandatory for any tribe participating in subsistence fishing for Pacific halibut under the Ceremonial or Educational Permit Programs;
5) This information is used to monitor the subsistence halibut program under the Northern Pacific Halibut Act of 1982;
6) Responses to this information request are not confidential.
NOTE: This site allows access to the online format for Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approved forms.
PUBLIC REPORTING BURDEN STATEMENT
Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 10 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing the instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing the burden, to the Assistant Regional Administrator, Sustainable Fisheries Division, Alaska Region, NMFS, P.O. Box 21668, Juneau, AK 99802-1668.