eFISH, eLandings and Subsistence Halibut Permits
- eLandings: Make landings for IFQ/CDQ crab. (Operations and users must be registered to use this on-line reporting program).
- eFISH (NMFS web application): Check crab account/vessel balances, pay cost-recovery fees, make an ex-vessel volume and value report, transfer IPQ or inter-cooperative IFQ; submit out-of-state IFQ landings; print annual permits; view landing ledger reports (IFQ/IPQ and RCR), quota share holdings reports, and processor quota share holdings reports.
- BSAI Crab Fisheries Information
IFQ Halibut/Sablefish and CDQ Halibut/guided Angler Fish
- eLandings: Make landings for IFQ/CDQ halibut and sablefish. (Operations and users must be registered to use this on-line reporting program).
eFISH (NMFS web application): Check a permit or vessel balance; print an IFQ or Hired Master permit; report a landing (in cases where eLandings may not be used); submit out-of-state IFQ landings; print a receipt for a previous landing; make an ex-vessel volume and value report; renew an annual registered buyer permit; pay cost-recovery fees; pay observer program fees; view an IFQ landing ledger report; view a registered buyer landing ledger report and a quota share holdings report; print annual permits; report a Guided Angler Fish (GAF) landing and check a GAF permit balance.
- IFQ/CDQ Program Information
CDQ Groups, Amendment 80, AFA, and Rockfish Program Cooperatives
- eFISH (NMFS web application): Check account balances, submit out-of-state IFQ landings, view ledger reports, and make inter-group transfers, print annual permits, pay rockfish cost recovery fees
- eLandings: Submit landing and production data. (Operations and users must be registered to use this on-line reporting program).
- eLogbooks: Instructions for using eLogbooks
- eFISH (NMFS web application): Federal processors (including Registered Buyers and Registered Crab Receiver permit holders) can complete value and volume reports cost recovery programs, and renew and print permits (FPP and RB).
- Western Alaska Community Development Quota Program
- Central GOA Rockfish
- Amendment 80
- Amendment 91 Chinook Salmon Bycatch
- Subsistence Halibut Registration Certificate (SHARC) - Renewals only
- Community or Special Harvest Permits - Paper applications only
- Subsistence Halibut Information
Contact InformationRestricted Access Management Program
National Marine Fisheries Service
PO Box 21668
Juneau, AK 99802-1668
Phone: (907) 586-7474 or 586-7202 (option #2)
Phone: (800) 304-4846 (option #2)
Fax: (907) 586-7354
Email: RAM Program