Alaska Fisheries Permit Applications and Instructions
Text Only: Yes | No

National Marine Fisheries Service, Alaska Regional Office

Restricted Access Management Program Applications

Alaska Fisheries Permit Applications and Instructions

Amendment 80 to the BSAI Fishery Management Plan

American Fisheries Act (AFA) Program

BSAI Crab Rationalization Program

Charter Halibut

Charter Halibut Permit Applications

Guided Angler Fish (GAF) Applications

Community Quota Program (CQP)

Federal Fisheries Permit (FFP)/Federal Processor Permit (FPP)

Gulf of Alaska (GOA) Rockfish Program

Individual Fishing Quota (IFQ)/Community Development (CDQ) Halibut Program

License Limitation Program (LLP)

Replacement Application

Use this application for replacing lost, destroyed, or stolen quota share certificates, IFQ fishing permits, IFQ/CDQ landing cards, transfer eligibility certificates, hired skipper cards, registered buyer permits, federal fisheries permits, federal processor permits, license limitation licenses for groundfish and/or crab, and/or American Fisheries Act permits. This application is NOT for applying for NEW certificates, permits, or cards. If you are applying for new, not replacement, certificates, permits, or cards see the applications listed below.

Scallop License Limitation Program (SLLP)

Subsistence Halibut

Subsistence Halibut Registration Certificate (SHARC)

  • Tribal Applications for Alaska Native Tribal Officials to Apply on Behalf of Tribal Members

Community, Ceremonial and Educational Permit Applications and Logs

← Restricted Access Management | IFQ