Applications and Forms

Privacy Act Statement

Community Quota Program
Applications + Forms Links
Application for a Community Quota Entity (CQE) to Receive a Non-trawl Groundfish LLP License
Application to Become An Eligible Crab Community Organization (ECCO)
Community Quota Entity (CQE) Community Charter Halibut Permit
CQE Transfer of IFQ to an Eligible Community Resident or Non-Resident
Non-Profit Designation as Community Quota Entity
Transfer (Lease) Between Individual Fishing Quota (IFQ) and Guided Angler Fish (GAF) Community Quota Entity
Transfer of Crab QS/IFQ to or from a Eligible Crab Community Organization (ECCO)
Transfer of QS/IFQ to or from a CQE