NOAA Fisheries Alaska Maps, Charts and Regulatory Areas
Endangered Species Interactive Map
- Threatened and endangered (T&E) marine mammals and critical habitat under NMFS jurisdiction in Alaska
Essential Fish Habitat (EFH) and EFH Designated Species Information
- National EFH Mapper: Data about areas where steps have been taken to minimize the impact that fisheries have on EFH by geographic area of interest.
- EFH Species (shapefiles)
- Pacific Salmon Freshwater EFH in Alaska - ADF&G Anadromous Fish Waters Catalog (external website)
Fish Atlas and ShoreZone Website of Alaska's Coastline
- Alaska ShoreZone Coastal Mapping and Imagery: a compilation of data, photographs and video of Southeast Alaska coastline, interpreted by Coast Alaska biologists. The site will include more of Alaska in the near future.
- Nearshore Fish Atlas of Alaska: information on the distribution, relative abundance, and habitat use of nearshore fishes in Alaska.
NOAA Fisheries Regulatory Areas and Zones
- 50 CFR 679 Figures: Statistical and Reporting Areas, Savings Areas, Habitat Conservation Zones, Regulatory Areas and Districts, Marine Reserves, Conservation Areas, Management Areas
- Fishery Management Boundaries: Alaska Department of Fish and Game Groundfish Statistical Areas, National Marine Fisheries Service Reporting Areas, and International Pacific Halibut Commission Regulatory Areas (charts)
State of Alaska - Management Districts and Statistical Areas
Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures Maps and Additional Restricted Groundfish Areas (Small Entity Compliance Guide)
- Steller sea lion protection measures: maps and regulations
- Steller sea lion critical habitat: charts and rookery no-entry zones
NOTE: These web sites are for informational purposes only and should not be used as the source of information regarding fishing area closures. Please see the Federal Fishery Regulations for official information.