NOAA Fisheries Appeals Office - Alaska Region
Alaska Appeals Decision Digest
Alaska Appeals IndexesThese indexes are no longer updated.
National Appeals Office
- 79 FR 7056, February 6, 2014. NMFS is implementing procedural regulations governing the National Appeals Office (NAO), a division of NMFS Office of Management and Budget within NOAA. Effective March 10, 2014.
Regulations and Procedures
- 50 CFR 679.43: Determinations and Appeals Procedure
- Procedure for Filing Motions for Reconsideration
- ADF&G Saltwater Charter Logbooks: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, Transmittal Letter (reference only)
- Regional Administrator Decisions on Review
- Meeting Transcript: North Pacific Fishery Management Council (NPFMC) Discussion on the License Limitation Program (LLP), October 1, 1995
- Meeting Transcript (uncertified): NPFMC discussion on the License Limitation Program (LLP), June 15-17, 1995
About the Alaska Region's Appeals Office
The appeals office in the Alaska Regional Office is part of the National Appeals Office (NAO), a division within the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS), Office of Management and Budget. NAO operates out of NOAA's headquarters in Silver Spring, MD and maintains an office in NMFS's Alaska Regional office. NAO is the successor to the Office of Administrative Appeals, Alaska Region, and is charged with processing appeals that were filed with the Office of Administrative Appeals, Alaska Region.
PH: (907) 586-7258
Eileen G. Jones
Chief Administrative Judge
PH: (301) 713-2259
NOAA Fisheries' National Marine Fisheries Service
PO Box 21668
709 W. 9th St., Rm 420 - UPS/Fed Ex. only
Juneau, Alaska 99802-1668